This article contains information on the Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology online and hard copy application forms for 2021/2022 admission as well as steps on how to apply. It also contains the Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology Application form and requirements for admission into certificate and Diploma Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
RICHFIELD GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
It is in your best interest to apply before the deadline as space is limited per course.
Complete the online application form, complete it and email your completed application form to the address there in. Remember to include certified copies of your qualifications, ID and recent salary advice (no older than 2 months).
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Orbit TVET College students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Orbit TVET College does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
RICHFIELD GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION FEE
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through the Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
RICHFIELD GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All students must submit one (1) certified copy of each of the following documents:
- Applicant’s Identity Document
- Highest qualification
- Marriage/divorce certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address of Applicant. (An affidavit of the Applicant’s parent(s), guardian(s), partner, spouse or landlord confirming that she/he is residing at their residence, along with proof of their address, will be accepted.)
- Identity Document of the person responsible for the fees
- Proof of residence of the person responsible for the fees
- Copy of medical aid card (if applicable)
- Proof of payment of the application fee
Should the application be successful, Applicants are expected to provide three (3) additional copies of the above documents at registration. International Prospective Students (Non-South African Citizens)
In addition to the documents indicated above, Applicants will be expected to provide the following documents:
- Four (4) certified copies of the Applicant’s passport
- Valid study permit – to be submitted before registration
- Non-RSA qualifications: The onus rests with all international applicants to have their school qualifications evaluated by SAQA before submitting this application form. SAQA can be contacted at Postnet Suite 248, Private Bag, Waterkloof, 0145. Tel. +27 12 431 5000 / +27 86 010 3188.
- School-leaving certificate (with English translation where necessary).
Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology Online Application Portal.
To apply, kindly visit https://rgitie.richfield.ac.za
- Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology Admission Requirements >>>
- List of Courses Offered at Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology >>>
- How to Check your Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology Application Status >>>
- Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology Student Portal >>>
- View Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology Prospectus in PDF >>>
- Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology Fee Structure >>>
Don’t miss out on current Updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.