The application for the Rio Tinto Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Rio Tinto for all South Africans in South Africa.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- All Study programmes
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 NSFAS Bursary
RIO TINTO BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- ID record (guaranteed duplicate)
- Matric Term Results (ensured duplicate)
- Matric declaration (guaranteed duplicate)
- Full tertiary scholastic record (guaranteed duplicate)
- Evidence of enlistment at a tertiary foundation
- Inspiration letter for picked field of study
- Evidence of monetary need (parent/gatekeeper payslip or sworn statement)
HOW TO APPLY FOR RIO TINTO BURSARY
If interested Kindly application online Here.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on time. Late applications will not be considered.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.