Risk & Controls Officer Job at Toyota Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Toyota Kenya.
- Assist the manager in implementation of the automotive ERM framework
- Ensure updated risk registers and risk heat maps exist for all business functions
- Conduct risk assessment for business processes, strategic initiatives, business activities
- Development and monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs) that are mapped to various risks to determine elevations in risk and proactively implement risk mitigation measures
- Identify emerging risks. These include risks associated with new products and services, customer types, locations, and channels
- Advice on appropriate controls to mitigate against risks identified
- Conduct routine internal control reviews and reporting of headquarters, branches and dealers based on the risk assessment, annual plan and PACI controls
- Test the strength of controls especially for high-risk areas.
- Maintain an inventory of controls and map them to key risk areas
- Update of internal control documentation, walkthrough and test controls required to meet the annual attestation
- Conduct continuous systems analysis of transactions, data and activities for any red flags and identifying any trends that could be an indicator of potential fraud or internal controls override
- Track the progress of remediation of control weaknesses identified by CFAO Internal Audit, self-testing, or controls assessment.
- Ensure implementation of automotive BCP & DRP
- Participate in stock counts (parts, vehicles) and review reports from the exercises to identify and address potential risk exposures
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or any related field
- CPA K /ACCA
- Certification in networking or information security or IT audit such as CCNA/CISSP/CISA
- Postgraduate qualification in Risk management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of risk management or internal audit experience in an organization of similar size and complexity
- Working experience in both systems and financial audit is required
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.