Application for the Rochester Founders Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Rochester Institute of Technology in USA.
This scholarship aims to support foreign students who want to start an undergraduate level education in any field at Rochester Institute of Technology. All the eligible applicants will be provided with the educational fund that will help them obtain undergraduate-level education at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Rochester Institute of Technology is considered the 10th largest private institution in the USA in the term of the student population. Its computer, art, engineering and science programmes are highly ranked and regarded as the best in the country. It was established in 1829.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROCHESTER FOUNDERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be commencing an undergraduate course in the academic year 2021-22 at Rochester Institute of Technology.
- The minimum requirement for enrolling in a bachelor programme at RIT is a high school diploma.
- Applicants must have the following: Internet-based TOEFL with a minimum score of 79, PTE Academic with a minimum score of 58, and IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5.
ROCHESTER FOUNDERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this application , you first need to apply for your chosen undergraduate degree programme. Once you receive an offer of admission, you can apply for this application
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2021 will be considered.