Ruko Community Conservancy Driver Job at Northern Rangelands Trust… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Northern Rangelands Trust.
- Provide logistical support to all conservancy activities such as wildlife conservation, livestock programs, security operation, and other community development programs.
- Driving team members to and from their activities as assigned.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of vehicles and tools assigned to them.
- Ensuring the safety of passengers/property in the vehicle.
- Ensuring valid road licenses are in place.
- Have a thorough understanding of motor vehicles engine functionality.
- The driver should be competent at checking the vehicle for problems and performing pre/post journey maintenance tasks.
- Ensure full compliance with the traffic laws, regulations, and code.
- Promoting the positive corporate image of the Trust.
- Proper recording of mileage booklet.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the NRT management.
- Holder of a “BCED” class with PSV certificate.
- Possess over five years post-training experience.
- Holder of a KCSE D+ or O-Level certificate.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Physically fit and emotionally resilient.
- Willing to work longer hours and in remote areas of operation.
- Honest, team player, and one who enjoys community work.
- Mechanics training will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 29th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.