Rural Water Services Specialist Job at Catholic Relief… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Catholic Relief.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality and works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs
- Graduate/Master’s degree in a relevant discipline; Environmental science, or water engineering required.
- Relevant professional qualifications an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in water services delivery in Kenya and understanding water sector policy environment.
- Experience working in USAID funded projects is an added advantage.
- Experience engaging partners and strengthening partnerships.
- Demonstrated commitment to respect, equity, diversity and inclusion including gender equality.
- Good knowledge of gender responsive and/or transformative WASH system strengthening and governance principles, methods, and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge/experience in market-based approaches to develop WASH services.
- Experience working in the Kenya context, preferably in Western Kenya
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.