The application for the Russian Government Student Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Russian Government for all South Africans in South Africa.
The Russian Government hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarships. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Please refer to the list of programmes offered.
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 FSCA Actuarial Science Scholarships
RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- South African citizens in good health (medical test will be required for successful applicants);
- Have a strong academic record;
- Bachelor’s applicants should have a minimum 70% average in their National Senior Certificate (excluding LO);
- Postgraduate applicants should have a minimum average of 65% in their previous studies;
- Demonstrated interest in Russia and commitment to the development of South Africa;
- Applications in all fields of study will be considered excluding medicine,
- Students must meet the minimum academic requirements for entry into a similar programme at a South African university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
- Step 1 – visit the website at https://education-in-russia.com/ to read up on the scholarship offer and requirements.
- Step 2 – register on the website, complete and submit your application. Make sure all the required information has been completed including personal information, selected level and study fields and your chosen universities. Prepare all supporting documents (copies of passport, certificates, transcripts) to be submitted in hard copy directly to the Embassy.
- Step 3 – shortlisted candidates may be invited to participate in further selection processes including interviews, tests and examinations.
- Step 4 – the Russian Embassy in South Africa will process all applications and advise on the application process to a Russian university.
- Step 5 – successful applicants will be required to do medicals and meet all other requirements including immigration processes to be granted an official offer for enrolment.
The Embassy will communicate directly with all applicants on the outcome of the scholarship application and any requirements.
For detailed information on the process, visit https://education-in-russia.com/
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted early.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Scholarships >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.