Safeguarding Coordinator Job – IPDHE at Volunteer Service Overseas… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Volunteer Service Overseas.
- To provide technical guidance and operational and programme support to project team, management and partners to ensure compliance with safeguarding policies in line with donor expectations and the VSO volunteering for development approach.
- To build understanding and capacity for safeguarding with partners, CSOs and networks.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- We are looking for someone with experience managing safeguarding in the context of humanitarian, development and peacebuilding programmes in Kenya
- The ideal candidate should have undertaken safeguarding training with demonstrable experience in child safeguarding, protection against sexual exploitation and abuse.
- You will have practical experience of designing and delivering training and ongoing capacity building in safeguarding and security.
- You will also have previous experience of managing safeguarding incidents and sensitive support to survivors of gender-based violence and people affected by conflict.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 3rd August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.