Application for the Sainsbury Management MBA Scholarships for EU/EEA Students in Europe and the UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Royal Academy of Engineering and the UK.
The scholarships are available to undertake full-time MBA courses at one of fourteen leading international business schools. Each Fellowship has a financial value of £50,000 to cover the tuition fee.
The Sainsbury Management Fellows (SMF) is the MBA scholarship scheme of Engineers in Business Fellowship. The overall objective of the scheme is to improve the economic performance of UK engineering, manufacturing, and construction businesses by providing a resource of highly-motivated engineers who have complemented their technical qualifications and skills with first-class business education in an international environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU/EEA citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a confirmed place on a full-time MBA programme at one of the 14 eligible business schools
- Applicants must have a first degree in an engineering discipline, preferably a first or upper second class
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to both UK engineering/business and their respective engineering communities
- Applicants must be EU/EEA citizens, normally domiciled in the United Kingdom
- Applicants should ideally have Chartered Engineer status (or equivalent) or be making substantial progress towards it
- Applicants would usually have 4-10 years of professional experience post-degree
- Applicants should have a strong commitment to technology and engineering
- Any applications that are incomplete or do not adhere to the guidelines may be rejected.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applications must be submitted via the online application form system, available. All applicants must be registered with the Academy’s single sign-on system, or must first register and provide some basic log-in details to create a profile.
Application must include:
- A summary of the guidance notes is embedded within the system itself, however, the guidance given below may be more detailed so we recommend you keep this document to hand.
- Applicant and Institution detail and statements of support and declaration at any stage in the application process you can save your work and return to it at a later time.
- You can answer the questions in any order you like so you may freely skip some sections to return to later if you so wish.
- It is therefore worth viewing the application early on for an indication of what is required, and you should also ensure that you have all the necessary documentation to complete the application, such as supporting letters and your CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 4, 2022 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.