Sales Administrator Job at Aza Finance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Aza Finance.
- Lead with the customer-centric approach by setting high standards for client support and customer happiness.
- Act as an effective liaison between AZA and the clients in the Transaction Journey, facilitating any queries relating to transactions.
- Support the Sales & Account Management team by collaborating with internal stakeholders (Compliance, Legal, Payments, Product).
- Support and improve the customer transaction journey acting within defined SLAs
- React quickly to client queries to ensure there is a smooth client transaction process and identify any questions/problems.
- Proactively anticipate client requirements and requests ahead of time.
- Adhere to the SOPs and compliance standards set internally.
- Help identify and fix inefficiencies in current workflows and processes.
- Display a high level of emotional intelligence and step into a leadership role when required.
- Ambitious and passionate professional with a minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant role
- Ability to understand and help promote customer-centric vision at AZA.
- Persistent and goal-oriented with a mindset to get the job done
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral), listening skills.
- Experience in Advanced MS Office, Google Suite Tools and CRM software
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent organizational skills and structure ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
- You’re persevering and willing to roll up your sleeves to do whatever needs to be done
- Passionate about our mission to develop innovative digital payment and treasury management solutions to help businesses scale in frontier markets
- Based in Nigeria / Kenya / Ghana.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.