Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Optiven Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Optiven Limited.
- Conduct market analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects
- Ensure strong understanding of the company value proposition
- Liaise with the Sales Managers periodically to identify and seal business opportunities
- Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients i.e. Prices, legal requirements and related matters
- Support the development and implementation of a branding and marketing strategy
- Provide after-sale customer services and maintain a client and potential client database in the company’s files
- Provide periodically (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and generate returns
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as sale agreements and titles
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Ensure compliance with real estate laws and policies when conducting property sales deals
- Represent the company in all sales meetings, participate in seminars, conferences, and events
- Manage company property and assets entrusted to the jobholder for marketing and sales purpose
- Carry out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
- Diploma or degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- At least 3 years experience working as a Marketer/Sales Executive, in the real estate sector
- Must have at least 2000 followers on social media pages.
- Must be ready to commence work immediately.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.