Sales Consultant Job – Mombasa Branch at Rentokil Initial… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Rentokil Initial.
Rentokil Initial is a Global services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. The Company is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation as it strives to protect people and enhance lives, by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
- Achieve Predetermined Sales targets
- Complete, update and maintain all required sales administration and reporting systems in compliance to policies and procedures
- Locate potential business through research, prospecting, tele-canvassing and cold calling
- Attend to phone enquiries and leads from colleagues
- Conduct sales calls and presentations to new or existing customers.
- Undertake needs analysis by conducting thorough survey of client premises
- Complete site risk assessments for every client proposal
- Report all findings back to the client by presenting a proposal, which includes a pricing structures, that describe the benefits of using our services.
- Endeavour to gain the client’s acceptance and obtain authorization on a new service agreement.
- Approach the client portfolio for annual price adjustments
- Maintain and improve the client retention target rate by building and maintaining professional client relationships
- Increase the client portfolio by identifying cross and up selling opportunities to increase the service range within the region
- Carry out account management for allocated customers in line with procedure and best practice
- Monitor the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within your territory.
- Support the tendering teams with customer surveying and quotation process
- Liaise with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service
- Note and advise management on market intelligence including activity by competitors to ensure company services and products remain readily available and preferred by customers
Do you have what it takes?
If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Relevant Tertiary Education advantageous
- Business to business sales skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years Sales in Service industry / Industry Knowledge advantageous
- Customer Care experience advantageous
- Cold Calling experience advantageous
- Valid driver’s license
- Numerical acumen
- Computer literate
- Persuasiveness/good interpersonal skills
- Hunter & Target Driven
- Competitive nature with tenacity and resilience to stress
- Strong ownership & responsiveness
- High energy levels (action orientated)
- Self confident/assertive/passionate
- Problem solving skills/solution driven
- Strong demonstration of the values of service, relationships and teamwork
- Be self- motivated and display a high energy level
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Team player with a collaborative style
- Demonstrates the ability to take the initiative
- Highly developed communication skills (written / verbal / non-verbal)
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.