Sales Data Entry Intern Job at SunCulture Kenya Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at SunCulture Kenya Limited.
Since the sale of our first kit in 2013, SunCulture has been on a mission to help smallholder farmers in Africa improve both crop yields and quality. We are driven to constantly innovate and improve our technology to make solar-powered irrigation solutions truly affordable for the millions of farmers on the continent.
- Answer or make calls to the sales agents to address their needs, complaints, or other issues relating to sales and commission payouts for the purpose of improving the process.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that the sales agents feel supported and valued on the service provided.
- Build lasting relationships with the sales agents based on trust and being reliable.
- Gather the information curated from sales agents relating to their commission payout discrepancies and ensure they are resolved within 24 hours.
- Work hand in hand with the Finance team to ensure payouts are accurate.
- Approve all expenses booked on cash release as per budget allocation and ensure you question where the description is not clear or above budget.
- Interpret the data gathered for purposes of high-level decision-making.
- Understand and strive to exceed expectations when it comes to sales agents experience
- Proven data entry work experience, with the ability to deal to work on systems and data analytics software.
- Degree in Data science/statistics/ other relevant fields.
- Experience with MS Office, GSuite, good typing speed with accuracy/attention to detail.
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment.
- Have the ability to handle pressure and keep a cool temper.
- Be organized, have great time management skills, and meet deadlines set.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.