Sales Executive Job at Execafrica Recruitment Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Execafrica Recruitment Limited.
- Use his/her knowledge of the market to identify best way to convert potential clients into active clients.
- Research and continuously seek new clients/sales via applying tested experiences/strategies.
- Engage with potential and current clients to identify further opportunities by providing solutions aimed at solving what the client may need.
- Engage management team to identify new products/services that can further enhance sales/revenues.
- Engage other departments in updating a full company profile aimed at giving current/potential clients a glimpse of services provided by the company.
- Prepare regular sales/marketing reports.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, tenders, or conferences.
- Negotiate selling costs with clients and be able to close a deal when needed.
- Collaborate and engage various departments including production, finance, and pre-press to work out strategies of improving overall product quality, services, and cost.
- Relevant experience in various labels but mainly Flexo-produced labels.
- Knowledge of the costing matrix of various labels.
- Will have his/her own client database to work with immediately.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a Business related field.
- Able to work and very minimal supervision with a drive to be self-motivated.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.