Sales Executive Job at Maersk Line… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Maersk Line.
- Identify business opportunities linked to customer needs with the aim of driving a win-win value proposition.
- Collect, analyze and use market intelligence to enhance understanding and knowledge of customer needs and pain points.
- Collaborate with product, CX and finance around opportunity teams to design and sell solutions in line with required customer outcomes.
- Create, articulate and drive sales strategies for E2E business from/to Kenya.
- Leverage understanding of the business environment and owned customers’ business, needs and pain point to develop and support the designated sales strategy.
- Support the overall customer experience and support value proposition for the defined customer segments
- Co-create local differentiators, and formulate a business plan for sharper value proposition based on knowledge of the customer.
- Ensure focus on profitable business to have them won and successfully onboarded.
- Deliver budgeted volume, revenue while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels.
- Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations.
- Proactively search, qualify, develop and engage in new customer relationships.
- Identify account needs, opportunities and key buying factors for existing customers, and formalize those into account plans and strategies.
- Ensure full penetration into and mapping of customers’ organization.
- Own the overall customer relationship for existing customers, as well as potential new customers.
- Strong ability to qualify leads and to develop winning customer value propositions.
- Good product and market, competitor and industry trends knowledge.
- 5+ years experience in sales or business development within Logistics and Services.
- Excellent understanding of logistics solutions and operations covering all modes of international transportation, warehousing and distribution, e-commerce, Logistics solutions.
- Proficient in stakeholder management with proven capability to build strong networks and influence decision-makers in a matrix organization structure.
- Self-starter, self-motivator, comfortable with a high level of autonomy, and also a team player.
- Good command in English both written and oral and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – willing to challenge ways of thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 7th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.