Sales Executive- Real Estate Job at JardineHR Consultants… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at JardineHR Consultants.
- Contribute to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects and converting them.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, useful information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients.
- Participate and promote sales of products through site visits, expos, exhibitions
- Degree/ Diploma in Marketing/ Business Management or related field
- 2-3 years of Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet monthly targets.
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.