Cascade Institute of Hospitality is a premier tertiary institution located in Thika. The institute is founded on quality, affordability and high standards never seen before in the hospitality industry. The institute has its roots in Cascade Restaurants, a household name within Thika town and beyond, known for quality services and excellence for many years.
- Develop, execute and iterate the marketing strategy for the brand
- Make use of competitor analysis and market trend information to develop marketing and product strategy
- Create, implement and oversee (digital) media campaigns based on Institute’s objectives
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts through the different marketing channels
- Responsible for content strategy and ownership of all owned online channels such as social media and the corporate website.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead the nurturing process through email, content, and social channels
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes and promotions that succeed through email or digital marketing
- Regular campaign monitoring and optimization, with post-buy reporting of key metrics
- Manage and monitor product distribution and performance
- Managing budget overview for all marketing-related activities
- Bachelor of Commerce, marketing option or a related degree in marketing from a reputable institution
- The preferred candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience in marketing in a Tertiary Institution
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good ability to document and communicate in a clear way to sell the Institute’s services to all potential clients.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
- Flexible schedule and attentive to details.
- A self-starter and goal achievement-oriented individual who can work without close supervision.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.