Sales Representative Internship Job at Lapaire Glasses… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Lapaire Glasses.
- The Sales Representative Intern will handle sales at Lapaire Optical Center, meeting physically with potential customers, attending to customers at the reception and handling customer calls as well as assisting with order fulfilment. He/she will work closely with Optometrists from the Branch and will directly report to the Branch Manager.
- This is in an effort to offer a chance for you to gain working experience in a business setting and to learn more about the optical industry, sales and marketing.
- His/her job will be composed of the following main tasks;
- Provides customers with product and process information.
- Creates, updates and maintains customer profile records.
- Negotiates prices and packages for and with customers.
- Convert customers interest into successful sales
- Follow-up with potential customers over the phone, answering their questions related to pricing, payment and delivery
- Present clear pricing and installment plans options to potential customers
- Collect deposits and close sales with customers in due time
- Calls, follow-ups and visits customers in case of problems with delivered products.
- Reception and Front Office Operations.
- Assist with order fulfillment and ensure smooth delivery to customers.
- Background in sales, marketing or customer service with at least 3 months experience is highly appreciated.
- Very comfortable working with new technologies, apps and mobile software.
- Experience in telesales, front-office and administrative duties will come in handy and is a key requirement for the role.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.