Sales Representative Job at Uber… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Uber.
- Handle inbound leads and generate new leads to sell Uber Eats to restaurants/retailers and secure them on our platform, supporting the onboarding and improving their value proposition to the app e.g. generating restaurant-led promotions/offers.
- Strategically prioritizing key restaurant/retailers i.e. develop selection criteria and prioritize effort on the biggest potential movers of top-line growth.
- Support new vertical growth by securing and onboarding key retail partners.
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Client management, sales, or business development.
- Negotiation – posit the Uber Eats position vs. the stakeholders and find a common ground. Experience negotiating with a difficult client/context and getting a positive outcome.
- Teamwork – being team-oriented. A lot of dependencies within this role on other members of Uber Eats Kenya and the broader organization. Ability to communicate progress/status effectively.
- Goal-Oriented – Setting goals and adhering to – previous experience in execution excellence in a project context.
- Sales experience – converting and onboarding customers.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.