Sales Team Lead Real Estate Job at Integrated Staffing and Training Limited…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Integrated Staffing and Training Limited.
Integrated Staffing and Training Limited was formed in response to demands for more flexible, cost-effective, and tailored recruitment services.
- Sales Team Lead Real Estate
- Lead a team of at least 15 Sales & Marketing Executives to ensure that they realize sales and be able to convert the 100%.
- Conduct market research and analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates.
- Take leadership in identifying and sealing business opportunities.
- Keep abreast of developments in the real estate market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients i.e. prices, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, and recommending service improvements.
- Set targets, job standards, and goals for the team and spearhead it to execution and attainment and supersede performance.
- Provide periodically (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and the generated returns from the team.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as sale agreements and titles.
- Train, guide, mentor, and coach the team to become the best and aggressive performers.
- Carry out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Marketing or a related field.
- At least 5 years experience in sales and marketing positions in the real estate sector.
- Must have 3 years of experience managing a sales team and a proven ability to train such a team.
- Thorough understanding of sales and marketing in the real estate industry.
- Must be 35 years of age and above.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.