Sales & Trade Marketing Representative Job at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited.
- Develop marketing strategies aligned with the brand strategy
- Analyze how our brands/products are positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
- Develop & deliver necessary training for the Trade Marketing team on product knowledge & shoppers’ profiles.
- Plan in conjunction with the Marketing Manager, Sales Manager & Trade Marketing team the salesman merchandising tools.
- Act as the key liaison between product development and buyers.
- Maintain customer relationships for future purchases.
- Cultivate programs that ensure products sell in-store.
- In liaison with the Sales Manager & Marketing Manager, translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates in liaison with the Sales Manager
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage Trade Marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied to have in mind optimization between quality & price.
- Work closely to manage and monitor all Brand Activation.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Measure market potential channel-wise and identify target segment.
- Track competition volumes and monitor competitor activities to evaluate our brand performance.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Vision to understand customer needs and translate them into practical solutions.
- Work closely with Finance to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.
- Work closely with finance on customer’s terms and collection.
- University professional degree in Sales, Marketing or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Trade Marketing in the FMCG industry, preferably the food & beverages industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (outgoing personality).
- Experience in project management against set deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required.
- Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use Sales & Trade Marketing Representative as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.