Application for the South African National Space Agency (SANSA) Finance Internships – 2021 Entry is now open by the South African National Space Agency (SANSA) for all outstanding applicants.
South African National Space Agency (SANSA) is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the South African National Space Agency (SANSA) Finance Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 12 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The South African National Space Agency (SANSA) Finance Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. South African National Space Agency (SANSA) provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- Hermanus, Western Cape
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 Meltwater International Management Trainee Programme
SANSA FINANCE INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPOINTMENT OF ALL INTERNS
The minimum requirements for placement of intern candidates are as follows:
- Should be 35 years of age or younger at the time of submitting an application;
- Be a South African citizen or South African Permanent Resident (with a valid South African Identity Document).
- Willing to live in Hermanus, Western Cape for the entire duration of their internship.
Interns will receive a stipend and additional soft skills training from the innovation hub.
Background verification, including criminal record, credit checks, security clearances, qualification and citizenship checks as well as competency assessment and psychometric testing, may form part of the selection process.
Duties (not limited to this):
- Filing of SCM, finance and administrative documentation •administrative tasks •switchboard duties •assist with stock taking •physical asset verification and maintenance of asset database • transactional processing on SAGE X3 •archiving of SCM, finance and administrative documentation •assist with administration and preparation for on-site conferences and meetings
National Diploma/Degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
SANSA FINANCE INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all the above criteria.
- Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
- Step 3: Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
- Applications should reach SANSA on time, at most 19 August, 2021. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.
Kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR or suggestions.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.