The application for the South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA) Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by the South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA) for all South African students in South Africa.
The South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the SAPOA bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Tertiary institution programmes
The South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA) bursary programme assists by supporting financially deserving students with great academic potential to take their first steps in achieving their dreams and obtaining their undergraduate degree. SAPOA bursary programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards an undergraduate degree.
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 UFS Law Faculty 3MT Competition
SOUTH AFRICAN PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION (SAPOA) BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Who is eligible for a SAPOA Bursary?
- ONLY citizens or naturalized citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- ONLY applicants who intend to study or who are already studying for a property related qualification at a tertiary Institution in South Africa, which is registered and accredited with the Council for Higher Education (CHE).
- Applicants who intend studying for a post-graduate qualification e.g. Masters or Doctoral degrees are not eligible unless such qualification will award the applicant registration in the property industry.
How are bursaries awarded?
- Bursaries are awarded according to academic merit, financial need and the requirements of the various universities and the availability of funds.
- Final selections are made by the SAPOA BURSARY FUND.
- Bursary funds are paid out directly to tertiary institutions and other relevant service providers – bursary fund monies are ONLY paid out directly to students under exceptional circumstances.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SOUTH AFRICAN PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION (SAPOA) BURSARY
In order for your application to be processed, please ensure that you complete all sections of the application form and attach all supporting documents. To start application, kindly download the application form and submit to the address as stated therein.
Attach ALL of the following documents REQUIRED:
- Recent certified copy of valid matric certificate (Grade 12).
- A copy of acceptance letter from an accredited institution.
- Certified copy of the latest academic transcript or record on official letterhead.
- Recent certified copy of a valid South African identity document.
- Recent certified copy of breadwinner’s; parent’s; guardian’s valid South African identity document.
- A one-to-two page personal statement.
- A completed SAPOA Bursary Application form.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A CV of work experience and background, if not incorporated into personal statement.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted by no later than 31 August 2021.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>