The application for the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Student Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by South African Reserve Bank (SARB) for all South Africans in South Africa.
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2021/2022 Bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 FSCA Actuarial Science Bursary
SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK (SARB) STUDENT BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- SA Citizen
- Younger than 30 years old
- Average pass mark of 70%
- Financial Circumstances
HOW TO APPLY FOR SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK (SARB) STUDENT BURSARY
- THE APPLICATION FORM MUST BE RETURNED TO THE SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK (SARB) BEFORE THE 31 October 2021
Application to be posted to:
Mr John Legoete
P.O. Box 30632 BRAAMFONTEIN
- Online Applications: http://careerwise.co.za/application/registrations/
Fax: 086 609 7183
Email: [email protected]
- Please use the following promotional code: SARB2022
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: SARB will only consider your application if you’ve taken care to complete it in full, and, if the items mentioned below, as and where applicable, have been included
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS/ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION FORM:
- A certified copy of your June (current year) matric results or certified copy of Matric results if completed before current year.
- Proof of acceptance at a recognised institution
- An essay of 250 words to motivate your case.
- A certified copy of your South African ID
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 October 2021.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.