Application for the School of Physics Awards for International Students in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Trinity College Dublin in Ireland.
The bursaries are specifically made available to new EU and non-EU female entrants of MSc in Quantum Science and Technology programme at Trinity College Dublin. To be eligible to receive 20,000 EURO, the applicants must engage in full-time study receive an offer letter from the college for the applied programme.
College of the Holy, Trinity College Dublin, is the top ranked university in Ireland ranked by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings at 155th in the world and provides a liberal environment where independence of thought is highly valued and where all are encouraged to achieve their full potential.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCHOOL OF PHYSICS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from EU and Non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- MSc in Quantum Science and Technology
- The applicants must be new international students and must be accepted in the applied programme at Trinity.
- Students must hold relevant prior education such as bachelor degree in physics, maths, computer science or engineering to be accepted in a MSc. programme at Trinity.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 88, TOEFL PBT – 570, TOEFL CBT – 230, University of Cambridge – Grade C, and PTE – 63.
SCHOOL OF PHYSICS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Official academic transcripts.
- 2 academic Letters of Recommendations
- Student visa Ireland
- Work Experience,
- Bachelor degree
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July, 2021 will be considered.