Scrintal Scholarships Programmes 2021 – How to Apply.
The scholarship aims to support the students;
- financially to ease the burden of tuition fees, study materials, living expenses and miscellaneous costs of being a student
- academically by providing free access to Scrintal to ease creating a structure in the study process
- socially by giving exclusive access to the Scrintal community.
- Being an enrolled student at the undergraduate level (Bachelor’s level) during the 2021/2022 study period.
- Students from all study fields, universities, colleges, and geographical locations are welcome to apply. Scrintal encompasses this broad eligibility criterion to promote equal opportunity for all students globally.
- 250 USD financial aid
- 3-month Premium Trinka Membership (grammar and language correction tool for academic and technical writing)
- Premium usage of Scrintal’s product for the entire study period
- Access to the Scrintal webinars and community events on productivity and study techniques
- Continuous mentorship from the Scrintal team in career planning, entrepreneurship, and academic life.
- The application is carried out through the application form on this page > scrintal.com/scholarship
- By filling in the application form, you automatically join the Scrintal waitlist.
- Passionate presentation of one’s study area.
- Creative and unique answer on innovation idea or dream solution in one’s study area.
- A solid plan on how to use the scholarship.
When do the applications close?
The applications for this year close on December 25th 2021
When is the scholarship awarded?
January 25th, 2022
The selection process will be conducted by a selection committee consisting of:
- Javier Aula-Blasco, PhD
- Luisa N. Borrell, DDS, PhD
- Jaroslaw Kriukow, PhD
- Sana Malik, PhD
- Ece Kural, PhD
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 25th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.