Senior Accountant (East Africa) Job at Danaher… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Danaher.
- Works with the external provider to review all entries and upload the trial balance onto SAP.
- Ensures accuracy of Sales and cost of goods sold reporting.
- Supports the monthly close in accordance with US GAAP while ensuring proper maintenance of statutory financials and adhering to closing deadlines.
- Performs Balance Sheet reconciliations, preparation of flux analysis with relevant comments.
- Works with the external provider to ensure tax compliance for all taxes – filing accuracy and adherence to corporate and statutory deadlines.
- Ensures proper accounting for indirect taxes and customs in partnership with relevant external consultants ensuring compliance in the Bonded Warehouse transactions.
- Monitors Days Sales Outstanding and Account Receivables aging by the customer; implement actions required for best collection results and resolutions.
- Supports the EMEA Finance strategy of Operational Excellence and Continuous process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of work experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Qualified accountant – CPA (K) or equivalent professional qualification.
- Registered with the relevant professional body (ICPAK).
- Audit firm experience is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.