Senior Application Developer Job at Rose Avenue Group…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Rose Avenue Group.
- Senior Application Developer
- Responsible for leadership of the IT Application Development team to implement quality and sustainable enterprise business solutions.
- To ensure business requirements are in compliance with enterprise architecture and other guidelines that are to be considered
- Collaboration with stakeholders and functional areas to develop sustainable systems within business requirements to support business solutions.
- Provide guidance and develop guidelines for capturing business requirements and ensure stakeholder awareness is done to ensure compliance.
- Manage the development unit resources; budget creation and reviews, resource augmentation, relationship building with vendors, external teams, and various resource allocations.
- Review performance of applications programs to ensure program efficiency, completeness of program documentation, and output alignment with needs of user departments
- Overseeing the management of the ICT application developers team, providing leadership, coaching, mentorship to the team, and maintaining a high productivity culture.
- Responsible for identifying and closing gaps in skills, processes, and resources within the development pillar of the department.
- Required to set workstreams, assign responsibilities, provide guidance and monitor progress and development of assigned staff.
- A Bachelor’s degree in ICT, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or related field from a recognized university.
- Certification in Java or C# development.
- Professional System development certification.
- Five (5) years progressive experience in IT field within the Banking Sector with three (3) in an enterprise Architecture related environment.
- A senior-level software developer experience with strong and successful technical lead experience.
- Very good knowledge of Web services (API), Windows.
- Operating Systems and an understanding of UNIX and Linux.
- Advanced level (knowledge and experience) of programming languages and methodologies.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.