Senior Architect Job at Judiciary of Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at the Judiciary of Kenya.
The Judiciary is one of the three State organs established under Chapter 10, Article 159 of the Constitution of Kenya. It establishes the Judiciary as an independent custodian of justice in Kenya.
- Reviewing designs and drawings of infrastructural projects.
- Engaging with the stakeholders on infrastructure requirements.
- Preparing architectural design drawings as per the judiciary infrastructure master plan.
- Formulating and implementing design standards, administrative and operational procedures concerning projects.
- Conducting periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with the plan.
- Carrying out site analysis and prepare project proposals.
- Preparing details, specifications, and schedules.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to specification standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Supervising infrastructure projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registered with the Board of Registration of Architects and Quantity.
- Surveyors or any other recognized professional body.
- A Senior Management Course or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
- Minimum six (6) years relevant work experience.
- At least three (3) years at the Supervisory Management level.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 29th October 2021.