Senior Director, Site Operations Job at Sama… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Sama.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Hire, coach, develop, and motivate your leadership team – ensuring high levels of team engagement, accountability, and accomplishment
- Actively track all program/SOW KPIs, develop RCAs when expectations aren’t met, hold team accountable for process improvement
- Develop operational strategy plan – present on progress to executive team, highlighting any risks as they arise
- Complete ownership of operational success and all aspects that impact operational performance – risk management, financial accountability, team development, retention, profitability, continuous improvement, service delivery governance, budget, and reporting
- Sama ambassador – upholding the highest standards in integrity, safety, and professional development
- Develop a team culture that is able to operate independently, with agility, and effectively
- Partner with Customer Success on client strategy and process execution
- Maintain high level of technical knowledge, track and manage emerging market trends, ensure team is able to quickly adjust to new workflow processes
- Dig into the details of our operations, revise existing and/or develop new policies and procedures to improve overall operating efficiency and exceed client expectations
- Foster a culture of accountability and commitment within the team and supporting organizations
- 10+ years of experience leading operations, preferably in East Africa
- 10+ years managing client relationships
- 7+ years of executive leadership at a director level or above, including managing multiple departments
- 5+ years managing large scale internal/external projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience leading a service delivery team
- Located in Nairobi, Kenya
- Experience leading continuous improvement programs
- Proficient in agile project management methodology
- Experience leading large (1000+) multicultural and diverse teams
- International work experience
- 10+ years working in technology
How to Apply
Applications close on 31st July. 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.