Senior Embedded Software Engineer Job at Koko Networks… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Koko Networks.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
KOKO is an international technology company with a difference. We are a global leader in clean ethanol cooking fuel and cooking products.
- Develop the embedded software that powers our network hardware and the tools that enable us to test, build, diagnose and repair them.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with electronics engineers, software engineers, product managers, and others to integrate embedded software into products.
- Support existing devices and manage firmware improvements in our installed networks
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement in the functionality of our systems
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Deliver new features to production environments and support them in operation
- Participate in building the engineering culture at KOKO
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Strong, proven experience coding (5+ years) and good design principles in C/C++ for embedded systems
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of Linux and programming for Linux (e.g. Raspberry Pi)
- Experience programming in both RTOS and bare metal environments
- Ability to developing and debug low level protocols (e.g. I2C, SPI) and higher level communication protocols (e.g. BLE, USB)
- Strong troubleshooting skills for investigating reported issues, debugging and fixing field problems
- Knowledge of IoT “edge” device development and strong understanding of network protocols (HTTP, MQTT) and interfaces (TCP/IP, TLS)
- Knowledge of Git and CI/CD pipelines
- A good grasp of electronics – ability to read schematics and data sheets
- Experience in developing commercial products – proven experience developing for hardware at scale
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 30th June 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.