Senior Engineer at Karuri Water & Sanitation…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Karuri Water & Sanitation.
Karuri Water and Sanitation Company took over two boreholes which were being operated by Karuri Town Council but only one was operational. The borehole was serving Karuri and Banana areas. The company started operations on 1st June 2008 with its offices located behind the original Karuri Market location on your way to Karuri High School. Karuri Water and Sanitation Company is one of the agents of Athi Water Services Board.
There is one position in Gatundu Water and Sanitation Company Limited.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the position holder will plan, direct, co-ordinate, control and manage the Company’s operations and maintenance in infrastructure in order to supply water and sewerage services to the required standards and in compliance with the Company’s policy while cost saving and surpassing targets.
- Developing departmental strategies, targets, policies, procedures and plans to facilitate achievement of overall company’s strategies
- Coordinating, controlling and monitoring and managing the Company’s technical operations and ensuring maintenance of infrastructure for quality water and sanitations services
- Designing and ensuring implementation of all projects to be undertaken by the
- To ensure constant supply and distribution of potable water for commercial, industry and domestic purposes
- Ensuring proper treatment of water and maintenance of quality standards
- Ensuring that unaccounted for water UFW/Non-Revenue water is reduced to acceptable levels through repair and maintenance of the water systems
- Ensure proper management of technical assets
- Ensure timely and economic completion of maintenance projects
- Ensure economic and timely availability of maintenance and installation of facilities and equipment
- Ensure efficient methods of disposal of effluent
- Ensure treatment and proper disposal of sanitation
- Coordination of projects designs, drawings and bills of quantities for the company
- Bachelor of Science in civil or Water Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution with five (5) years relevant experience (three of which must be in a senior position)
Higher National Diploma in Civil/ Water Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution with six (6) years relevant experience (three of which must be in a senior position)
- A registration certificate with a professional body;
- Relevant computer application skills;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
Method of Application
Applicants shall show evidence of compliance with the Constitutional Requirements by submitting clearance certificates from;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption commission;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Credit Reference Bureau;
- Criminal Investigation Department; and
- Kenya Revenue
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected] , [email protected] or [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 7 October. 2021
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.