Senior Full Stack Software Developer Job at Finance in Motion… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Finance in Motion.
Finance in Motion is a global impact asset manager focused exclusively on sustainable development in emerging markets. We develop, manage, and advise impact investment funds that address climate change, strengthen biodiversity conservation, foster sustainable natural resource use, improve livelihoods, and promote economic opportunities – contributing to 13 of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Provide top-quality code in the development of a large multi-tier web application.
- Contribute to the technology selection for secure and scalable solutions.
- Bring in advanced SW development skills and enrich the knowledge base by sharing past experiences and by contributing to the ongoing SW development projects.
- Provide high-quality coding and technical documentation on the projects developed.
- Working experience with CD/CI frameworks, DevOps concepts, and Azure Pipelines.
- Proficiency in .NET stack (ASP.NET Core, Web API, Entity Framework, SignalR, Worker Service) Frameworks.
- Sufficient, relevant professional experience in software development. Agile methodologies and experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience in database design and development is a strong advantage – preferred DBMS are MySQL and MSSQL.
- Experience in reporting frameworks, the “Active Reports” framework will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.