Senior FX Trader Job at Absa Bank Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Absa Bank Limited.
- Executing trading strategies in line with the overall Markets strategy, the Absa Africa trading strategy, and the trading mandate.
- Anticipating market developments and identifying trade opportunities with risk-adjusted superior returns.
- Ensuring that the daily transactions and trading activities conform to the set business unit goals and objectives.
- Working closely with the Africa trading desk and Africa Sales to support the rollout of Risk Management Products (RMP’s).
- Keeping up to date with market intelligence and market movements and regularly updating the treasurer, the sales team, and the broader treasury team.
- Generating a daily flash P&L by the cut-off time as advised by Absa Africa Trading.
- Establishing excellent working relationships with bank counterparties and the regulator (as is appropriate.
- Participation in the annual planning and review of trading STP, RAF and MTP budgets.
- Researching, identifying, and proposing training solutions to senior management for one’s own and for the team’s development.
- Giving input on dealer mandates for further review by the Head of Trading prior to submission to Head of Markets and Risk.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required).
- 5-10 Years of banking experience.
- Management experience.
- Trading experience.
- In-depth trading knowledge/experience of local market Rates and FX products.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.