Application for the Senior High-School Scholarships for International Students in Philippines – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Nueva Caceres in Philippines.
The main purpose of this program is to provide financial assistance for students who are going to pursue a senior-high-school degree programme. Successful scholars will receive up to 100% tuition fees to complete their education at the University of Nueva Caceres.
The University of Nueva Caceres is a private non-sectarian university run by the people, Inc., a joint venture of Ayala Corporation and Yuchengco Group of Companies, in Naga City, Bicol Region, Philippines
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SENIOR HIGH-SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Philippines are eligible to apply.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- The sponsorship will be awarded to applicants applying for the high-school senior
- Applicants must have NCAE Result and G10 Report Card
- Students must be proficient in written and spoken English and the local language.
SENIOR HIGH-SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must have to enroll in the senior high-school programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Birth Certificate
- ESC/QVR Certificate (from Private School)
- Good Moral Certificate
- Long Size White Folder (from SHS)
- 2×2 colored picture with white background (2pcs)
- Photocopy of Certificate of G10 Completion
- Applications is Open.