Senior HR Advisor Job at Ipas Africa…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Ipas Africa.
- Senior HR Advisor
- Works closely with country directors to lead and provide technical expertise and guidance in Human Resources.
- Responsible for supporting all of Africa Alliance’s country programs in meeting recruitment needs and supporting the induction of selected individuals.
- Prepares annual staff and consultant contracts, tracking and managing renewals or terminations as may be necessary.
- Managing the HR and contractual aspects of consultants hired to provide services for the Africa Alliance program.
- Supports the development of regional and country program-specific employee guidelines and handbooks.
- Supports the development and updating of benefits packages and salary benchmarking across the region, based on local markets and international NGO norms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, or related field Experience.
- 8 years experience in human resources, especially in a global/multi-country context.
- Experience in security and personal safety management.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring staff and performance management related to human resource processes.
- Computer literate and familiar with implementing and using a global HRIS.
- Experience working in a global matrix organization.
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management.
- Certifications related to International Human Resource.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.