Senior Law Clerk Job at Judiciary of Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at the Judiciary of Kenya.
The Judiciary is one of the three State organs established under Chapter 10, Article 159 of the Constitution of Kenya. It establishes the Judiciary as an independent custodian of justice in Kenya.
- Carry out Legal Research work for the President and Vice President of the Supreme Court of Kenya.
- Carry out the library and legal research on precedent-setting authorities within various jurisdictions both within and without Commonwealth.
- Presenting findings within the sound is written arguments in light of academic legal literature and case law.
- Drafting well-planned legal briefs and memoranda on a variety of legal issues touching on different branches of law.
- A Bachelor of Law (LLB) degree from a recognized University.
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Law.
- Be an Advocate of the High Court with a current practicing certificate.
- Membership to the Law Society of Kenya.
- A Senior Management Course or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Met the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
- Served as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya of at least nine (9) years standing or nine (9) years of extensive legal research in a relevant legal field. Job Core.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 29th October 2021.