Valuation and Inspection Officer Job at AA Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Girl Effect.
- Develop/maintain relationships with funders across the sector that work with gender equality, sexual and reproductive health rights, economic empowerment, etc.
- Support the development of, and write, concept notes and proposals for funding opportunities.
- Develop pitch decks, reports and other promotional materials for donors.
- Lead the development and implementation of prospect plans, keeping abreast of the sector trends to maximize opportunities for the organization.
- Oversee and coordinate all partnerships in your portfolio and monitor across teams and ensure that regular reports and key metrics/results are shared with leadership. Facilitate the development of donor reporting.
- Monitors narrative and financial reporting requirements in collaboration with program and finance staff and coordinates preparation of reports for timely submission to donors.
- Provides technical assistance and performs spot checks to verify compliance with donor rules and regulations.
- Assess and advise when donor contractual obligations may not be met and make recommendations to mitigate risks.
- Liaises closely with the finance department to gather invoice documentation and ensure proper spending and tracking of all grant funding, including the charging of expenses to specific grants as activities are carried out.
- Negotiate grants and contracts and monitor grant and contract fulfillment.
- Engage in strategic networking to expand the organization’s positioning and enhance the organization’s image and visibility.
- A proven wealth of experience working in the development sector with a strong programmatic understanding, particularly in the areas of adolescent girls and young women, sexual and reproductive health rights, gender, social behavior change communications, etc.
- You have experience working with key donors such as USAID, FCDO, SIDA, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, UN agencies etc.
- You are a development generalist and have a track record of securing funding from a wide range of donors and social impact investors.
- You care about creating shared impact and have experience developing, designing, and implementing high-value partnerships – and bring with you a network of relationships relevant to our work.
- You are brilliant at external engagement and have experience in coalition and consortium building.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 12th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.