Senior Manager – Retail Job at M-KOPA… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at M-KOPA.
- Marketing: Managing M-KOPA brand assets across the retail footprint in Kenya, including providing timely and accurate information to customer enquiries. Oversee the execution of all marketing activations at the shop level (both ATL & BTL).
- Sales: Support and execute sales activities for both acquisition and upgrade sales across all product categories.
- Customer Care: Provide 1st hand customer care support for walk-in customers, not limited to troubleshooting, repairs, returns and replacements.
Provide efficient and effective operations support:
- Agents Care: To manage stock receipts, allocations, returns and audits for both sales and service agent.
- Stock Management: Design, implement and monitor stock handling policies and processes to support sales, servicing, returns and repairs. Also, work closely with the global teams to undertake defined stock audits to ensure all channel stock can be accounted for.
- Logistics: Working closely with Fargo courier who is our sole logistics service provider, and overseeing logistics discrepancy management across forward and reverse logistics.
Drive 5s across all shops/locations.
- Retail footprint management and oversight across the country in close collaboration with our service provider Fargo. To provide day to day management and oversight to M-KOPA’s retail footprint across the country, including developing and managing existing retail partnerships. Drive EHS guidelines at the shops including maintaining a strict adherence to COVID safety guidelines.
What We’re Looking For:
- You’re passionate about our mission to finance progress.
- Proved track record and experience in retail management, inventory management, returns management, customer service and third-party contract management.
- Preference for candidates with advanced analytical and statistical skills with excellent command in excel and data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, PowerBI, Tableau).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across geographies, cultures, functions and seniorities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage own time with changing priorities in an agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to go the extra mile to assist other team members.
- Strong ability to manage and provide excellent leadership and drive accountability to a diverse and distributed team.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.