Senior Managing Consultant, Delivery, Data & Services Job at MasterCard… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at MasterCard.
- Lead sales calls and new client development across all three lines of Advisors Business for an assigned set of accounts.
- Deliver against sales targets for existing accounts and/or contribute to MasterCard Worldwide deal bids.
- Capture senior and mid-level clients’ implicit business needs in addition to articulated requests, and identify the most critical aspects of the problem.
- Translate objectives into key hypotheses and structure work for large/complex projects or ill-defined problems.
- Contribute to formal and informal pitches, from “storyboarding” through the face-to-face presentation.
- Create succinct, persuasive written materials tailored to the “level” of the audience.
- Contribute to project delivery, quickly identify shortcomings in projects and take remedial action.
- Manage complete capture of assignment knowledge and drive to ensure it is available firm-wide (knowledge management).
- Contribute as a thought leader to the development of intellectual capital, point of view, articles, and blogs.
- Leverage deep knowledge of all the MasterCard Advisors’ capabilities and how they fit together to offer new innovative solutions.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate degree recommended.
- Demonstrates the ability to initiate and develop a sale
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to frame the customer’s opportunity in financial terms (i.e. value quantification).
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.