Senior Mobile Developer Job at Workforce Africa… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Workforce Africa.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code and work with native modules when required.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs. Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Complete two-week sprints, participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups and assist with building estimates.
- AWS knowledge and deployment
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java is a plus but not required. An understanding of React
- Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations
- you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and the general process.
- Ability to identify with the company goals, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude and forensic attention to detail.
- You’re passionate about software development…it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.