Senior Officer, Program Monitoring & Evaluation Job at Medic Mobile… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Medic Mobile.
Data Monitoring & Reporting (30%)
- Refine existing data flows for monitoring & evaluation in collaboration with our Data Engineer and members of the Programs & Product team.
- Assist Programs teammates in monitoring set-up and quality assurance activities.
- Support and lead monitoring & evaluation reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist project managers in communicating our data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the M&E team in collecting success stories and narratives to complement data collected, ie. mixed-methods M&E.
Data Analysis & Data Quality (30%)
- Carry out detailed monthly data reviews and share findings with M&E team.
- Facilitate collaboration with project managers to use data trends to inform program implementation and QA activities
- Conduct additional analyses in support of understanding program performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with members of the Programs team leadership to track progress on goals and inform implementation strategy using monitoring data.
- Support and eventually own quarterly reporting processes for external reporting.
Systems & Tool Development (25%)
- Collaborate with App Services team on the development and maintenance of data visualization tools.
- Refine and improve data flows for monitoring and reporting in collaboration with Product and App Services teammates.
- Routine data pulls for bespoke analyses.
- Participate in routine data quality audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, public health, statistics, or associated field, Senior level candidates will likely have a Master’s degree or higher.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Familiarity with SQL and other coding languages.
- Experience developing and supporting data visualizations for M&E, ideally using Superset, Klipfolio and/or Tableau.
- Experience generating descriptive statistics using statistical analysis software (STATA, SPSS, R).
- Understanding of standard principles for data collection, data management and analysis, including human subject protection and ethics.
- Experience collecting field data, public health data, and data via mobile tools such as tablets and smartphones.
- Experience with M&E for donor reporting is a strong plus.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 19th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.