Senior Pan Africa Travel Partner at Mastercard Foundation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Mastercard Foundation.
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. We believe that with access to education, financial services, and skills training, people can have that chance.
- Ensure the travel policy is implemented and complied with.
- Provide input for improvements and updates.
- Inform staff of policy changes.
- Research travel options and provide tentative itineraries to traveler for approval.
- Ensure travel safety and security risks are identified and appropriately addressed.
- Facilitate communication between the traveler, travel agents, hotels and ground transportation providers.
- Review all itineraries for accuracy, cost effectiveness and policy adherence.
- Review and process authorized requests for travel documents and visa requirements.
- Advise substantive offices and staff members on relevant travel documentation and visa requirements.
- Review travel documentation for completeness, accuracy, reasonableness, validity and conformity with ground rules, Host Country guidelines and foreign visa issuance requirements.
- Provide guidance on policy and procedures for official travel and visa requirements to staff members. Inform travelers of pre-trip.
- Seek and maintain local knowledge across multiple countries regarding flight options, safety standards and records, seasonal pricing and availability.
- Reconcile and code all travel costs against the appropriate department or project code in SAP Concur and process reimbursements.
- Collect HR data to compile and review Host Country reports and reconcile variances with the Host Country and various Administrative/Executive Offices;
- Research and verify staff HR data and maintain database for visa requirements.
- Provide guidance to contracted messengers for delivery/pick-up of visa requirements to Embassies/Consulates;
- Arrange for transportation and lodging
- Compile statistical reports on activities of the Team;
- Performs ad-hoc duties as required
Who You Are?
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in Business related field or any related field is required.
- Five years’ experience as a travel agent/working in the travel industry.
- Experience managing international travel for a multi-national organization.
- Experience with coordinating travel arrangements.
- Familiarity with online reservations systems and working knowledge of the travel industry
- Skills using Microsoft Office software suites, Telecommunications systems, Travel software and Online reservation systems.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of travel policies and regulations.
- Firm grasp of digital data and file management systems
- First-hand experience of travel in Africa is an asset.
- Managing a team of travel staff and the ability to work independently.
- Exceptional organizational skills and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
How to Apply
Applications close on 4th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.