Senior Planner (Talent Pool) Job at Turner & Townsend… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Turner & Townsend.
- To produce schedules for complex projects or linked projects forming programmes.
- To help us prepare tenders to secure new work.
- To provide intelligence-based schedules for construction projects, using experience and site knowledge.
- To analyze contractors’ schedules to identify excessive activity durations with a view to accelerating delivery.
- NEC contracts and the contractual requirement to accept or reject contractor programmes.
- Currently a Planner/Senior Planner with consultancy, contractor and/or client-side experience minimum of 8 – 10 years.
- Must use Primavera (P6).
- Experience working on projects ranging from commercial, real estate, retail development, oil and gas, energy, and mining experience.
- Professionally/Degree qualified in one of the following fields: construction, project management and engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.