Senior Public Affairs & Corporate Communications Officer Job at Judiciary of Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at the Judiciary of Kenya.
The Judiciary is one of the three State organs established under Chapter 10, Article 159 of the Constitution of Kenya. It establishes the Judiciary as an independent custodian of justice in Kenya.
- Overseeing formulation, implementation and reviewing of the Commission’s Communication policies, strategies and guidelines.
- Ensuring effective and efficient crisis communication management.
- Championing public engagement for effective stakeholders’ relations.
- Managing corporate information gateways for effective communication.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of strategies to foster positive media relations.
- Coordinating preparation of timely media supplements, appearances, documentaries, press releases and features.
- Managing the Commission’s digital platforms.
- Managing executive events with a view to securing institutional profiling moments.
- Spearheading the development and implementation of initiatives to promote the Commission’s positive corporate image and foster relations with stakeholders.
- Facilitating promotion of public awareness of the Commission’s programs and processes through development and dissemination of Information, Education and Communication materials.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of robust internal communication strategies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism, Public Relations, Corporate Communication or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized university institution.
- A Post-Graduate Diploma in any of the following: Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism, Public Relations, Corporate Communication any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized university institution.
- Membership to a relevant professional body with Good Standing.
- A Senior Management course or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
- Minimum of six (6) years relevant work experience.
- At least three (3) years at the Supervisory Management level.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 29th October 2021.