Senior Security Engineer Job at Sendyit…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Sendyit.
- Senior Security Engineer
- Plan, scope, and budget individual cyber review assignments including continuous cyber security scans of the Company’s technical environment.
- Lead the planning process of cyber reviews in conjunction with the Head of Information Technology.
- Coordinate control-related activities together with related IT governance functions including cyber security assessment and related findings and provide input to the management committee.
- Develop cyber assessment plans of assigned cyber assurance and advisory services based on the annual cyber security-based plan focusing on the key critical risk areas.
- Execute cyber security as per the set plans and in accordance with policies, procedures and best practices as might be necessary.
- Manage and align assignment resources, efforts and goals, identify and remove barriers in order to achieve optimal results.
- Strong relationships and communications with senior management to ensure concerns are addressed and expectations met.
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to direct reports.
- Identify development and training needs and develop plans to satisfy areas identified.
- Knowledgeable of cyber security frameworks such as NIST and ISO27000 series.
- Hands-on cyber security assessments including vulnerability management penetration testing, cyber incident management, and system recovery.
- Experience with cyber security tools including but not limited to vulnerability managers, SIEM, SOAR, exploitation suites, IPS/IDS database activity monitoring tools, malware management tools among others.
- Experience in cyber security regulations and guidelines.
- Experience in cyber security policy formulation.
- Experience with cloud security architectures and technologies
- Experience identifying and mitigating security issues in production services and in pre-production planning
- Experience working on highly distributed and scalable systems
- Experience designing, deploying, and managing tools that automate security functions.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a busy IT environment with a clear understanding of every field of IT and an appreciation for emerging Technologies.
- Experience with Cloud security (AWS, GCP,, etc.).
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.