Shared Services Specialist Job at Qatar Airways… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Qatar Airways.
- Able to handle station payroll independently with an applicable deduction on pension, social security and taxation in order to meet local labor law compliances.
- Able to handle and manage cash sales report, banking of cash deposit, bank reconciliation, disbursement of petty cash claim, manage staff claim and accounting the same financial Oracle system.
- Coordinate and assist HO Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Tax unit and Treasury unit on information raised by each unit.
- Take active participation in station procurement, identify local potential service providers, obtain quotes, analysis and prepare cost evaluation sheets, process purchase orders and contract with the service providers.
- Maintain station database like a list of Contracts, records of payments made to comply local requirements, Maintain staff, and other Insurance related records.
- Management of cash handling for CTOs (where applicable) including daily cash sales verification against Bank Statements, Daily Sales Report checking, reconciling sales figures with merchant statement and bank statement for local card collections, daily reconciliation of physical cash with Amadeus sales report.
- Working with User Department to monitor and manage costs and review cost variances, reconciling spend versus budget.
- Support local stations with administrative tasks as required to ensure the smooth running of the station.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4 years of similar work experience.
- Procurement, finance, office management, or shared services experience.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 26th October 2021.