Shelter Afrique Recruitment 2021…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Shelter Afrique.
- Company Secretary
- Provide secretarial services to the Board of Directors, Board Committees and Annual General Meetings (AGM).
- Record and keep records of all the proceedings, decisions, and recommendations of the Board of Directors and AGM.
- Report on the implementation of decisions and resolutions made by the AGM and the Board including the Board Committees.
- Provide safe custody and ensure authorized use of the Company seal.
- Coordinate relations with Directors, Shareholders, and Governments of member countries as well as with authorities of the Host Country.
- Coordination, preparation and final distribution of documents relating to AGM and Board Meetings as well as Annual Symposia.
- General planning, organizing and holding of AGMs, Board Meetings and Annual Symposia.
- Registration of and custody of all originals of Agreements, Conventions and Contracts signed with States and Organizations, including Host Country and ensuring observations of obligations and rights stipulated therein.
- Lead negotiation, drafting, review, execution and interpretation of Statutes, Agreements as well as Contracts governing the operations of SHAF.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Master’s Degree in Commercial (LLM), Business Administration (MBA), Economics, or a related field.
- Professional qualifications such as ICSA, CPS or equivalent, and Post Graduate Diploma in Law.
- An advocate of the High Court with a current practicing certificate is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in providing Legal and Company Secretarial services.
- Proficiency in both English and French is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and management skills
- Must have knowledge in the use of MS office packages.
- Head of Human Resources and Administration
- Partner with and provide advice to senior management on strategies and initiatives for effective human resources management, applicable policies and procedures.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of effective human resources and administrative policies and procedures.
- Regularly review the SHAF’s organizational structure, develop and implement organizational development initiatives to align with strategy and business needs.
- Plan, organize and implement programs and systems for human resources planning, recruitment, placement, performance evaluation, learning and development, compensation and benefits, and social welfare of employees.
- Develop and sustain and organization culture that promotes high performance, cohesion and staff engagement.
- Coordinate and facilitate successful implementation of organizational change initiatives.
- Develop and implement strategies and programs for development and re-development of Shelter Afrique’s properties.
- Coordinate and supervise administrative services including outsourced management of properties, security, insurance, office premises, facilities and equipment.
- Manage the protocol relations with Ministries of Foreign Affairs in host countries to ensure Shelter Afrique maintains diplomatic benefits and privileges provided in Host Country Agreements.
- Develop work plans and budgets for the department.
- A minimum of Master’s degree in human resource management, Strategic Management, Business Administration, Organisational Development, or related discipline;
- A Postgraduate or Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in HR management preferably with international or regional organizations. Five (5) years should have been at a level of management level.
- Solid knowledge of contemporary human resources policies and practices including governance and board process.
- Full member of a reputable professional Human Resources Management, Administration or equivalent Institute.
- Should be fully bilingual in English and French languages.
How to Apply
NOTE: You must use the title of the position in the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th July 2021.