Shift Supervisor Job at Integrated Staffing and Training Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Integrated Staffing and Training Limited.
- Responsible for overseeing daily company operations.
- Monitor employee performance according to set KPIs.
- Assign tasks to employees and process paperwork for upper management.
- Respond promptly to emergencies or unforeseen events during the shift.
- Integrate new employees and take them through the training process.
- Inventory and stock management for the assigned unit.
- Handle disciplinary issues and reprimand subordinates when needed.
- Exhibit broad familiarity with company products and specifications.
- Knowledge of operation and production procedures.
- Education; Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in Business Management or equivalent.
- Experience; Minimum 2 years in a similar role.
- Team development and cohesion.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Calm under pressure.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use shift supervisor as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.