Shop Manager (Wajir) Job at BBOXX…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at BBOXX.
BBoxx Limited is a limited company to solve a major global problem and is a comprehensive management platform that enables the growth of next-generation, global utility businesses.
- Shop Manager (Wajir)
- General running of the shop.
- Act as a helpful and informative first point of contact for customers at the shop.
- Manage stock, petty cash arranges deliveries from Distribution Centre and transfers to Customers.
- Open and close shop each working day.
- Manage shop petty cash.
- Manage shop stock and issue out to Shop Technicians in a timely manner.
- Attend to clients who seek assistance at the shop (Customer Service).
- Manage and organize all documents used at the shop based on the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Update and submit Daily Shop Reports.
- Shop process and Asset management.
- Minimum of a Degree in a business-related field.
- Experience in any management or administration position.
- Strong analytical, communication, decision-making, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- A dynamic and positive attitude, excellent organization, coordination, and planning skills.